free 3ds’ and copies of animal crossing new leaf should be handed out as legitimate medical aids. anxiety? sit out on a stormy day drinking coffee by the beach. depression? talk to some of the cute villagers. panic attacks? late night gardening. seriously. the uchi/big sis villagers deal out stress relief techniques, and nobody thinks twice if you’re a boy character wearing the girliest dress imaginable. it’s just such a lovely, friendly, calming game.
This agility commentator is GOLD
HE GETS SO INTO IT I LOVE IT!
OMG THAT’S AWESOME! I’M WATCHING THE LIVESTREAM RIGHT NOOOW :D :D :D
— C.W. Anderson (via artylinz)
This looks delicious but tHERE IS NO FKUCING RECIPE TO GO ALON GWITH IT
ITS LITERALLY CHEESE AND GREEN ONIONS DO YOU REALLY NEED A RECIPE??
1) Buy a loaf of bread and cheese of whatever varieties you like/would taste good in combination
2) Cut criss crossing across the bread, in whatever sizes and thickness you’d like
3) Slice cheese
4) Put cheese in the bread slices
5) Put aluminum foil on a cookie sheet and put the bread on it, if you didn’t start with it on there
6) Put in oven at a low heat (probably about 350F) until desired toasty/melty-ness has been reached for personal preference. Keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn’t burn.
7) take out, let cool.
Congratulations, I haven’t even made this and I was able to write you a recipe. Modify as needed.
Happy International Women’s Day!
I did a bunch of gender swapped Bill Cipher lines. Didn’t do any other characters this time, it was easier just to stick to one.
Anonymous said: omg your dog is so cute and she looks like she's doing a little dance in that photo.
ahaha aw thanks :D